Waterproof, durable, and beautiful PVC decking is a perfect fit for busy marinas.
Marinas are busy and often bustling with activity, from boats coming and going to people enjoying the water and the outdoors. As such, the decking used in marinas must be able to withstand constant exposure to water, weather, and heavy foot traffic. PVC decking’s unique characteristics make it an ideal choice for a marina’s challenging environment.
Endeck PVC Decking’s Unique Composition Provides Unparalleled Value
Water and wood don’t mix well long term. Rot, mold, mildew, termites, and a host of other problems eventually lead to costly wood repair or replacement. Additionally, the warmth and beauty of wood that has drawn people to it for years quickly fades and weathers without constantly staining, painting, or sealing.
It’s What’s on the Inside that Truly Matters
Composite decking still contains wood fillers that can lead to some of the same issues as wood decking. Endeck PVC Decking contains no wood or organic material yet stills retains all of the well-loved beauty of a wood look.
Some of the many ways Endeck PVC Decking’s composition sets it apart:
- Endeck’s unique cellular PVC is engineered to have a solid uniform cell structure inside, which is completely sealed with HardCover capstock for the ultimate in protection and durability.
- Endeck is completely recyclable at the end of your dock or boardwalk’s useful life. Additionally, no trees were harvested to provide your decking, and no chemicals for preservatives or sealers were used during the life of your project.
- Endeck decking has excellent slip resistance when either wet or dry, thanks to the deeply embossed woodgrain texture on both sides.
- Because Endeck is 100% Cellular PVC and completely free from organic fillers such as wood flour or rice hulls, it is impervious to insects, including termites.
- Unlike other deck materials, Endeck remains cooler to the touch even on hot summer days, and contains no chemicals from preservatives or sealers that could transfer to skin or clothing.
- Endeck is composed of 100% cellular PVC, which does not support mold or mildew growth. No moisture can penetrate into the decking material.
Upgrade Your Marina’s Decking and Style With Endeck PVC Decking
A marina is, by its very nature, heavily exposed to the elements and a large population of boaters, their friends, and family. Its decking areas must stay well-maintained and safe for people. Fortunately, Endeck’s many benefits not only include withstanding the wear and tear of a busy marina but also looking amazing while doing it.
Benefits of Endeck PVC Decking for marinas include but aren’t limited to the following:
- The ability to withstand constant exposure to water, weather, and heavy foot traffic without damage.
- Impervious to water, so it won’t rot or deteriorate when exposed to water and moisture.
- Highly durable to withstand heavy foot traffic and the weight of boats, making it a practical choice for busy marinas.
- Available in a variety of colors and textures, allowing for customization to match the style and design of the marina.
- Low-maintenance, requiring minimal upkeep and easy cleaning with soap and water.
- Non-slip surface, providing extra grip even in wet conditions, reducing the risk of slips and falls, reducing liability.
- No sharp edges or splinters, making it a safe option for bare feet and pet paws.
Waterproof, durable, and beautiful, Endeck PVC Decking is a perfect match for savvy marina owners when safety is paramount, durability is necessary, and beauty is an asset.