6 Things to Consider When Choosing the Best Dock Decking Material for Your Needs
Boat docks are made for access to boating, not for decking maintenance, so why does it feel like maintaining your boat dock takes up more of your time than actually enjoying your boat?
Determining which boat dock decking is best for you can be overwhelming. Fortunately, dock owners have more options than ever before to make an informed boat decking decision, resulting in more time enjoying the water and less time spent on maintenance. We’re here to help break it down for you. Only you can decide on the best dock decking materials for your needs now and well into the future. However, here are some of the most important factors to keep in mind when making your boat dock decking decision:
- Safety: The entire purpose of your dock is to provide a safe barrier between your boat and land. The purpose of your boat decking is to provide a safe surface to convey you and those you care about from land to your boat and back without risk of injury. for eco-friendly materials.
- Durability: Ideally, your dock decking should be able to withstand the elements, foot traffic, and exposure to insects on a routine basis while still maintaining its integrity and beauty long-term.
- Maintenance: Some boat decking materials require significant upkeep in both durability and aesthetics, while others require little maintenance at all.
- Cost: The cost of dock decking materials is more than the purchase price. Consider the cost of maintenance, replacement materials, longevity, loss of use, and other factors in your cost assessment.
- Environmental Impact: Every product has an environmental impact of some kind. Look
- Aesthetics: Your dock decking materials should complement your deck and enhance its overall appearance while providing the functionality and durability you expect.
Considering these factors, you can make the best dock decking material decision that meets your safety, durability, maintenance, and cost parameters while providing beautiful aesthetics and an eco-friendly decking solution.
The Last Dock Decking Choice You’ll Ever Have to Make
Every minute you spend focusing on which boat dock decking material to choose is time you could spend enjoying your dock. However, when you consider all the factors carefully, there is one easy dock decking decision that could also be your last.
Endeck PVC Decking checks all the boxes when it comes to long-lasting luxury and durability that is also eco-friendly.
See for yourself how Endeck PVC Decking stacks up:
- No fiberglass to irritate the skin
- Excellent slip resistance when wet or dry
- Cooler in hot weather
- Years of proven experience in harsh environments
- Won’t crack, peel, or splinter
- Impervious to water and insects
- Stain and fade resistant
- Easy to clean
- Lifetime Warranty
- Luxurious good looks
- Dual-sided woodgrain for maximum versatility
Why settle for constant re-staining or replacing boat decking boards that have failed and become unsafe when you can have all the beauty of the most exotic hardwoods with all of the safety and durability of a product that backs up its claims with a lifetime warranty?
Get back to why you have a boat dock to start with and trust your dock to the best dock decking materials on the market. Give Endeck a call today to put your dock decking materials concerns behind you and a lifetime of enjoyment in front of you.