Perfect for docks and marinas
Endeck is the right product for all your dock and marina needs.
Whether you are in salt water climates or inland near lakes and streams, Endeck will provide a gorgeous textured slip resistant deck, dock, boardwalk, or marina for the ultimate enjoyment without the hassles maintenance.
What typically destroys wood and composite decking creating mold, mildew, warping, and decay, will not damage Endeck decking which is virtually unaffected by moisture and will keep looking great year after year.
When thinking about your next marina, boardwalk or boat dock, Endeck capped cellular PVC decking is the perfect solution to a slip resistant, low heat build-up, with long term performance, providing your customers years of hassle-free enjoyment.
Endeck Forest Series-Cedar
Experience the Endeck difference
Endeck is fade-resistant, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant and slip-resistant, and engineered to withstand everyday punishment from nature and your neighbors.Rest assured Endeck is also safe for children and pets remaining cooler to the touch and splinter-free, year after year.
Endeck’s HardCover™ technology
Our technology provides a rugged shell which protects your deck boards on all 4 sides wrapped tightly around 100% cellular core adding strength and durability. Each plank incorporates the rough sewn textured surface on both sides which is more forgiving during installation as well as adding up savings in material usage.
Endeck boards are strong, durable, engineered to resist fading, staining, and are lighter in weight than composite, capped composite or treated wood deck boards. Endeck boards meet or exceed stringent AC10 and AC174 standards, and are CCRR-0144 approved.
Tough and Rugged
Endeck holds up to all types of water and sun exposure, even salt water.
Due to the exceptional core uniform cell structure, our deck boards will not absorb water thereby preventing any form of water damage. What typically destroys wood and composite decks creating mold, mildew, warping, and decay, will not affect Endeck decking which will keep looking great year after year. Whether you are in salt water climates or inland near lakes and streams, Endeck will provide a gorgeous textured slip resistant deck, dock, boathouse, or marina for the ultimate enjoyment without the hassles of maintenance.
Endeck Woodland Series-Beachwood
What you need to know about Endeck
Beautiful docks start with Endeck decking.
- Endeck is light (1.55 lbs per ft) and is ideal for removable and fixed docks
- Cool to the touch, Endeck is very comfortable for summer use even on the hottest days
- Minimal thermal expansion resulting in no warping or buckling
- Impervious to water and will not shrink, swell or twist – our material will not absorb water
- Unaffected by gas, diesel fuel and other “boat related” chemicals
- Will not leach chemicals or by-products into the ecosystem
- Woodland series has a “class A” flame spread rating
- Superior hardness for anchoring cleats and mooring points
- Deep embossing provides a surface with excellent traction – wet or dry
- Because Endeck is 100% PVC, it is completely recyclable unlike composites or wood
- Endeck decking is compatible with all types of support sub-systems and railings, including aluminum, steel and wood to name a few